outside:
the bonfire:
after everyone had eaten - these tables were full:
Adam took some of the kids on a ride on the Jacobsen (even though some of them were old enough and knew how to drive it themselves). They chased ducks, held chicks, and played on the swingset in its new location - outside the kitchen window. Some of the boys even played baseball in the backyard. I didn't have time to count kids, but they went through 5 bags of marshmallows pretty quickly.
Our good friend Anand was at a wedding the day of our party, but he did come up to hang out with us later. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Bill, Sarah, and their kids...who stayed with us at the end of their road trip adventure from Texas to Colorado to Nebraska...but we all had a good visit and were up WAY past our bedtime catching up with each other.

Uncle David and Aunt Andrea and cousin Eliza have been around more since they bought some land and are building a house 8 miles from us. Eliza is much bigger than Michaela, now. I don't think our girls will be sharing clothes. ;)

isn't she beautiful?

Stephen thinks so

so does Anthony

Adam will be helping David build the house..so while the foundations and basement walls were being poured, Adam asked him to help him finish up the dormers on our house. Uncle Alex came up to help, too.
Brothers:


1 comment:
Looks fun! Wish we could have come. Thank you for inviting us!
Post a Comment