If you can't decipher it, don't feel too bad; I couldn't either. She had to read it to me. I hesitated to post this, but I know that no one reading this blog is going to use this against her in any way, but it might help you all see what it is that we're dealing with and where some of her - and my - frustration comes from regarding school. I love my daughter so much and this just cuts me to the heart because I struggle with understanding her - the way she sees things is so different. ban = and. Really? I think I need to pull out The GIFT of Dyslexia again. God has a plan for her.
4 months ago


2 comments:
I know it seems like it's been forever already but you'll find what works for her just keep at it!
Hmm....I figured out most of what she wrote. Just be patient. She'll figure it out:)
Im not sure my kids will ever be able to write small enough for those tiny little boxes on the first sheet. Wow:O
When Im feeling really down I try to remember what Saint Faustina said "The greatest obstacles to holiness are discouragement and exagerated anxiety" Im sure God has a plan for her and its probably are really good one:)
Post a Comment