After Stephen's shower the other night I told him to go get on his underwear and pajamas. When I went into his bedroom, he had on his pajama top and was playing. "Stephen! I thought I told you to put on your underwear." Without looking up he said, "It is." I replied, "Really? What color is it?" He looked down and said, "Skin color."
****************
Things I never thought I'd say: (to Stephen) "Don't pee on the chickens!"
We had taken out fruit and vegetable scraps and they came running, as usual. He took the opportunity to do some target practice.
****************
Anthony checked out a book from the school library, Edwina, The Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She Was Extinct by Mo Willems. He was telling grandma about it: "I got the book about the dinosaur that stinks."
4 months ago


1 comment:
Blogs are great journals.
Post a Comment