Pages

September 4, 2010

grizzly bear

I thought it was hilarious when I saw a video of my niece, Eliza, growling a few weeks ago. I don't remember any of my babies doing that! In spite of the fact that we haven't seen Eliza do this in person (when are you coming up?), Michaela has started doing it, too!

She has not only been growling like a grizzly bear lately, she looks like one reared up and ready to attack! This new trick she learned recently is to stand up and balance on her own. She's 9 months today, and has been practicing this for about a week. Seems like she's getting ready to be my earliest walker!

3 comments:

Smiler #1 said...

I think I want to cuddle that grizzly bear! What is it with our crazy walking girls???

the grand-dad said...

Guess you finally have your real Pooh Bear

Aubrey said...

Wow! I remember when we were all still pregnant and I can't believe that our babies are eating solids, crawling, and STANDING!! Boy, doesn't it go fast?

She's a cutie!!