I think I promised some pictures of Stephen a while back.
Here he is (still 3) although I realized that since Michaela is 9months old, he is only 3 months from turning 4 - although he doesn't look like it because he still wears size 2T shorts and pants (if they're long enough - we usually need a belt on the 3T's).
We're going to be doing a little pre-school with Rod & Staff workbooks. I figure we can work for 10-15 minutes 3 days a week in Adventures With Books and Counting With Numbers this year. We should be able to get through Do It Carefully, Everywhere We Go, and Finding the Answers next year.


2 comments:
That picture of Stephen holding up 3 fingers reminds me. Monday he was showing me the difference between a funny three and a good three. Haha. He's such a funny kid.
I didn't know about the different 3s until I asked him to show me after reading your comment. There is also a nice three, a scary three and a mean three (on his other hand).
Post a Comment