
If you haven't heard of swagbucks by now, you're not addicted to the Internet like me. I know people who earn thousands of swagbucks but your average daily computer user won't. I have earned 450 swagbucks 5 times over since I signed up May 1st. I know this because I have redeemed my swagbucks for $5 amazon.com gift cards and I have five of them - so now I have $25 to spend at amazon.com - and you know orders of $25 or over gets you free super saver shipping on pretty much everything that's fulfilled by amazon (not from an amazon seller). That's not too bad.
Here's what I do:
1) Download the swagbucks toolbar and use it to do all your regular searches. You can search from the swagbucks homepage, but every day that you open your browser you get 1 swagbuck just for having the toolbar on there. I quit using bookmarks. I type in the toolbar and it gives me search results like any search engine, but I also get an occasional 8-13 swagbucks. If I want to check out Lindsay's blog I type in "my child I love you blog." I got 11 swagbucks for that this morning.
2) On the swagbucks homepage I do the "Daily Poll" for one swagbuck and I click on the "Trusted Surveys" button to earn another. I don't do the surveys - you still get the swagbuck just for clicking on the link.
3) I click on the blog and scroll down to see if there are any swagcodes to redeem. They're pretty easy to find if they are there and not EXPIRED. Also, there are occasional codes in the toolbar "From TSG"and are usually worth 5 - 8 swagbucks.
4) They give you 50 swagbucks on your birthday. I got mine in June.
5) Promote. That seems to be the key. You get other people to sign up under you. Pyramid scheme stuff. That's what I'm doing, now because my sister-in-law asked me about swagbucks. She was interested in getting some pretty sweet amazon.com gift cards like I am. If you are too, click on any of the swagbucks links in this post and then I get matching swagbucks when you search - up to 1,000 swagbucks, which is worth over $10 in amazon.com giftcards. I'll put a banner like the one below in the sidebar so you can decide to do this later if you want to. If you're going to sign up anyway - sign up using my referral link (please?)...You get 30 swagbucks just for signing up.


No comments:
Post a Comment