Pages

November 12, 2010

Oh, Anthony

I have a hard time getting this kid to smile for the camera.  After several failed attempts to get a good picture, I said "Anthony aren't you happy?"  He said yes and I said, "Show me how happy you are."  *CLICK*


Anthony was the child of the week at school.  He answered the following questions:

My favorite place to go is:  Malmo
I am really good at: playing baseball
My favorite food is: pizza
My favorite color is: green
When I grow up I want to be: janitor

Dad is always going to Malmo - to help David on his house or to eat/drink at the Malmo bar...and Anthony always wants to be with his dad + it's where his favorite aunt & uncle (who are his godparents) live, now.  I'm not sure about the baseball thing.  He has been interested in it; he got some equipment from his godparents last year and the big kid (8yo) across the street plays all summer, but I'm not sure about him being "really good" at it since he's never really played.  Pizza is a pretty typical favorite kid food and if you follow the links, you will remember why the rest is no big surprise.

No comments: