4 months ago
November 17, 2010
ouch
Well...I guess we are going to have to wait a little while to get those Christmas pictures taken. We usually do them at Thanksgiving at grandma's so Adam doesn't have to set the timer and run to get in the picture before it clicks. I just don't think Teresa's face will be healed by then; but maybe it will be *mostly* healed and we can use some makeup to help disguise what's left.
Kids were playing tag on Sunday and she went flying face first into a wooden bench. Her hands didn't break her fall -they went straight to the floor so her face hit the bench full force. You can see how swollen the left side of her face is on day 1, above (she is not jaundiced - the light bulb in the lamp by that chair is a CFL). You can also see how the bruising is really darkening as the swelling goes down:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Poor thing. I hope she feels better soon.
Maybe you can still take the photo but photoshop another picture of her face into it.
Yipes! We have also had some prominent facial injuries pre-family photo. Such impeccable timing! I bet she looks a lot better already.
Post a Comment