Pages

December 1, 2010

internet woes

As much as I'd like to upload some pictures of my darlin Michaela who will be turning one year old on Saturday (has it been a YEAR already?!);
and Anthony holding his first tooth (another is loose already);
and a nice picture of Adam and I (for our free Shutterfly Christmas cards);
and a picture of Stephen who cut his hair (down to the scalp, the little stinker);
our new wireless Internet service is not working very well and the server is rejecting my pictures.  It is supposed to be fixed (upgraded) on Friday.  We'll see.  Until then...

1 comment:

chrisandannel said...

Please tell me new is AIS--Affordable Internet Solutions...I could do a commerical for them! :) We switched to them (from Speednet) and get 3x the speed for the same price we were paying, plus way more reliable. (Let's just say Speednet was on my speed dial.)