Pages

February 14, 2011

photo book

I finally got our Family Vacation pictures put in a Shutterfly photo album.  This was my first photo book and I did it because I was able to use 3 offers:  50% off 12x12 photo books; Free Shipping on orders over $30; and a code worth $25 that I got for sharing my finished Christmas card.  You remember...the 50 free cards I got for shipping + tax for blogging about them.  So, my total for this photo book was the deal of the century:  $2.63.  Woo-hoo!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to find this coupon that I got for being a bridesmaid in my friends wedding...we got a $20.00 gift card to shutterfly for buying our dress at David's Bridal...if I do, its yours! I see that you could use it...which, I know I wont! Very cool tho! -Kelsey Q
Thanks for sharing!