Pages

July 24, 2011

all boy


Stephen is 100% boy. He figured out how to swallow air in order to burp. He tells me. "I like laughing, mom. Burping makes me laugh. I'm going to burp, now. You laugh, too."  We were relating this to David and Andrea Saturday night after dinner and he gave a demonstration that had us in stitches.  Adam asked him, "Where did you learn to do that?"  He thought about it for a minute and then said, "Julia's mom."  That got us laughing even harder.  Lisa, what else have you been teaching him?

Not quite as funny to me - but the guys thought it was great - was my discovery of urine on top of the toilet tank the other morning.  Not the toilet seat, the toilet TANK.  I was so disgusted and called the boys in to have them clean the toilet...and the floor...and the walls.  Then Stephen says, "We have to clean the ceiling, too.  There's pee on the ceiling."  Apparently that is where he was aiming.


The pictures are of Stephen with his new SHORT haircut.  He fell asleep with gum in his mouth (which he didn't throw away after brushing his teeth) and it got all over his pillow and the top and the back of his crazy little head and it was just easier to cut it out.  I had to include one showing how intensely he focuses on his work (peeling an egg) and one of his thumbs up.  He does this all the time and Adam gets a kick out of it.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The joys of boys! Looking forward to the fun I'll have with my Stephen!

Lisa said...

He wasn't supposed to tell on me! ;)

Smiler #1 said...

Hilarious! Thanks. Now I don't feel like I'm the only one who's scrubbing every last inch of the entire bathroom. Ever think of just installing a urinal? I have.

Kristi said...

Lisa is such a bad influence;D haha

You have been posting a lot. Sorry I havent been over in a while. But, Im catching up:)