Pages

July 27, 2011

take note

I've added a page for the kids with lilypie tickers and a note as to what grade each of them are in.  (Look under the header:  "Home" is the blog, "The Kids" is the new page I'm talking about).  Anthony is excited about school; Teresa is looking forward to having Catherine's teacher from last year, and although Catherine is dreading school, she is excited to see her friends.  We're not sending Stephen to pre-school (3 days a week) for a couple of reasons, but I plan on getting him ready for Kindergarten at home. 


I also added an anniversary ticker to the sidebar.  I don't think I mentioned here that Adam and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in June.  We obviously didn't do anything extraordinary to mark that milestone...but I did post it on Facebook.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Well nappy anniversary a little late:)