My friend Megan hosted a Shutterfly house party and I finally used my codes for a free wall calendar and 15 free cards before they expired (tomorrow). If you don't get one this year it is because I only ordered the free 15 and those won't go very far. But, you can see the front of the card, below. I had a lot of fun putting pictures inside, too. When I get them I'll scan it and add to this post. The calendar will be a Christmas present for Adam. It's not a surprise. He's looking forward to having some pictures of the kids to put up at work.
(Click on image to enlarge)
3 comments:
I just finished making our shutterfly calendar, too. Starting last year I plan to make one with photos of AJ every year for us and for my parents. I'm using photos from the corresponding months so that in June of 2011 we'll be seeing photos from June of 2011. It will be a nice record of how she grows over the months and years.
Such a cute card:)
Great pictures! I especially love the one of Stephen.
Lisa
Post a Comment