Last weekend we got 9 inches of snow.
We haven't had a big snow since the beginning of December!
I have no pictures of Teresa because she was off running while I was out with the camera.
 |
| Michaela |
 |
| cleaning snow off swingset |
 |
| Stephen |
 |
| Anthony |
 |
| Catherine making snow angels |
 |
| goldfinches at the feeder |
Monday morning the hoarfrost was beautiful. We spent at least an hour outside - as the sun came up the hoarfrost snowed down on us - blue skies and sunshine and 'snow'.
 |
| Mary |
 |
| chicken coop |
 |
| feather |
 |
| icicle |
 |
| "I took off my mittrens and now my hands are cold" |
 |
| our house |
 |
| the view to the south |
3 comments:
It's all so pretty! - and looks very cold!
-Lorianne
very pretty:)
So beautiful. I love snow. Even when the inside of my house isn't sparkling clean, the outside can still sparkle. ;)
Post a Comment