Pages

February 3, 2012

school art

We were just going through the overflowing box of schoolwork and I let the kids pick their best/favorite artwork to save.  We'll do it again at the end of the year because there's still too much.  I wanted to make sure we scanned a few of them, too.  3rd graders do a lot of art, but this was my favorite, of Catherine's, so far:

Catherine - Christmas 2011 (3rd grade)
Teresa really hasn't brought much home and has thrown much of it away, already.  She's not attached to stuff like the other kids.  These pictures are from her religion worksheets that she was going to throw away, but I really liked her sense of design in the first, and the joy of the father in the second.  She likes to fill the entire space she's given.



Anthony has a ton of stuff, most of it is 3-dimensional.  I wanted to save his "kissing hand" from the beginning of the year (he wanted me to scan it in) and his stained glass patron, St. Anthony.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love the artwork.