Pages

June 8, 2012

new camera

I've been experimenting with a new camera and lens.  Here are a few of the pictures I've taken recently that I thought were pretty cool.  You can click on any of them to make them bigger:


The bald eagles were at their nest out on Lake Wanahoo.  This was nearing sunset.  We were moving so it's not terribly clear.


I took a few pictures looking back at the water as we approached the dock.  I thought the colors reflected in the lake from the sky at sunset were pretty cool.


This picture was the water ahead of the boat as we headed in at sunset. 


There was a full moon the following night.  I played with the settings after the kids went to bed and was pretty impressed at how clear of a picture I could get.


I'll work on getting some pictures of the kids, too.  ;)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful shots! What kind of camera did you get? We are starting the search...

ldtexas said...

Very cool! Looks like it was a beautiful peaceful evening too!
-Lorianne