Catherine turned 10 yesterday (June 19). We met some of her friends at the pool and brought *pink* cupcakes with *pink* frosting and sprinkles to share during the break. Someone left the bottle of sunscreen in the bathroom at home so we couldn't reapply during the breaks and we all got a little more sun than we wanted - that's why Catherine looks so *pink*, but as you can see from the pictures we took today (below) no one got burned.
Catherine wasn't giving me a good smile - so Teresa helped out with hugs. I helped her make Catherine a "coloring book" from free images on-line. We ended up with approximately 15 pages of Sleeping Beauty's story to add to the Rapunzel images I printed out last year.
Stephen is 5 1/2 today (June 20). On the way home from Grandma's last weekend he said "I can't wait to get home and see my bike!" He is pretty happy about the blue goggles I picked up for him at the dollar store, too. I don't think he's actually gotten to wear them at the pool yet because he wears them everywhere else and can't find them when we're heading out the door. (They are in the swim bag for now...)
Michaela turned 2 1/2 (June 4) since we're talking about half birthdays and I got this picture of her. That's my broken-neck doll, passed down from me to Catherine to Teresa and now Michaela. She has others, but has recently started calling that one her baby. It's so funny how she'll be doing something and then suddenly realize, "My baby! I need to get my baby!"Can't forget Anthony - we celebrated the feast of Saint Anthony on the 13th - his name day. Here is the only picture he appears in today. He's going to get something for dad. Earlier, he helped me get the yard picked up so we could mow. He really wants to learn to mow the lawn but once again I was unable to get the push mower started so I let him ride with me, but I couldn't very well get a picture of myself doing that and the kids aren't allowed to breathe on the new camera.







1 comment:
Teresa is the same way. Everything's more fun with a baby!
It was so nice to hang out with you this weekend. Hope they made it out of the mud!
Post a Comment