Pages

August 16, 2012

First Day of School


Catherine: 4th Grade
Teresa: 3rd Grade
Anthony: 2nd Grade
Stephen: Kindergarten
Michaela: "I go to school with Stephen"

It's the First Day of School.

Hooray!

New Backpacks

Stephen on his VERY first day of school, Anthony (missing his two front teeth), and Teresa (all smiles)

Catherine

Don't say goodbye to me.

A note regarding the backpacks:  Catherine really wanted the pink DISNEY PRINCESS one, but we found a little one with Belle, Rapunzel and Ariel on it for Michaela (not pictured) so Catherine decided that MAYBE she was getting a little too old for that and picked out the DISNEY FAIRIES one because lots of kids in her class still like fairies.  Anthony had to have SPIDERMAN and Stephen was going to get a blue TOY STORY backpack until we found one with SUPERMAN on it after much digging.  Teresa alone decided to remain unlicensed.

Michaela will get to go to school once a week since I volunteered for lunch recess duty.  All the teachers I've seen are SO thankful that I wonder what I got myself into.  She will bring her lunch in her backpack and we'll walk the 2nd graders down to the lunchroom at the highschool and then back up to the playground at the elementary school from 11-1150 every Tuesday.

1 comment:

ldtexas said...

Very cute! So how has lunch duty been going?
- Lorianne