
Photo Credit: Kristi, cropped by me to shift the focus from me talking to Stephen climbing...:)
This is a picture of Teresa with four - count them - four four-leaf clovers at the park on Thursday. After my friend took this picture, we found another - FIVE in one day! And I thought I was lucky.
Photo Credit: Kristi

Here is a picture of Adam, getting the house ready for an ambitious residing project, which I'll write more about as we progress.
Here is a picture of our new (30 tons of recycled concrete) driveway. I'm proud of the fact that we're using recycled materials and that it cost a lot less than "new" rock. I'm also happy that it covers up the dirt so we won't have so much mud.
Here is a picture of our rotten willow tree. The branch that hung over the driveway came crashing down when the truck and pup that delivered our driveway snagged it. It fell across the driveway and the delivery guy helped me hook a chain to it so that I could drag it off to the side with our 4WD truck. I'm thankful that branch didn't fall down on a car...or a kid. The girls are sad because it is their "tree house"; I have mixed emotions about it that I'm sure I'll write about when it comes down.
Finally, here is a picture of two eastern kingbirds early one morning on the willow branch that came down. These birds are fun to watch catching insects in the summer and that makes them most welcome guests.


No comments:
Post a Comment