...that I get too busy to blog in June. All the "important" stuff happens and because it's happening, I just don't have time to write about it...or keep the batteries in my camera charged to take pictures of it...or remember to bring the camera.
We celebrated our anniversary at the beginning of the month, cashing in on a babysitting coupon that our friends gave us after Adam fixed their tv. After our evening out, I talked to Kristi about how often she and her husband get to go out without the kids. Once or twice a year - just like us. So, we're going to try exchanging babysitting once a month in order that we can go out with our husbands.
We had a fun day at a nearby park with our playgroup friends on Catherine's 6th birthday. You're going to have to wait for pictures from Kristi and from my dad's camera for that. (Sorry, Catherine).
We enjoyed an afternoon at a (slightly further away) splash pad on Stephen's 1/2 birthday. He's 18 months old and is still my baby.
My birthday is coming up quickly - 30 this year - I'll have to find time to reflect on that. My husband's birthday will follow during the first week of July.
In the meantime, I'm still trying to get all the winter clothes washed and put (or given) away and, looking outside, I desperately need to weed the garden...so off goes the computer.
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment