Pages

July 28, 2009

airplane



The boys have been entertained recently by the "lellow" airplane that is dusting crops in our area. I have to admit that I was pretty intrigued as I watched the flight pattern and saw how close they fly to the ground. (This is after he's dusted the corn 1/4-mile north of us and is pulling up over the soybeans that surround our house).



Here's a few more pictures from this afternoon as it was flying over our property.





Does it look...rather cool outside? The temp is currently 70 with light rain. !70! on a JULY afternoon! This is shaping up to be one of the 6 coolest July's on record. I think this is going to mess up some of that global warming data.

2 comments:

Smiler #1 said...

They are fun to watch. We saw a couple on the way to Hastings & everytime it came close to the ground Rebecca said, "Wee-hah!"

=] robyn

Kristi said...

I love watching crop dusters. They are amazing! I would never ever ever be brave enough for that job:D

The weather was PERFECT today. So we spent most of the day outside too:)