Pages

January 5, 2010

looking for trouble...

Now, this is something I've never seen. Of course, I've never seen our bird feeder buried under nine feet of snow, either...so perhaps it's understandable that our resident birds are looking for food.


But, cat food? You're going to become cat food!


Cheeky little bugger!

2 comments:

It's me ...Mavis said...

I'd have to agree... that's one gusty (or hungry) little bird :)

Kristi said...

great photo.

BTW--When I got my new computer we lost your address for your family blog. (I didnt have it listed on my blog...just in favorites) I keep forgetting to get it from you. When you left a reply on my blog I was really excited b/c I thought I would have a link to your blog but it only listed your library and backyard blogs. So long story short I still dont have your address for your family blog:)