
Day 1. Initial disappointment in the fact that the instructors are wearing bikinis (Seriously - what happened to the Red Cross one-piece standard issue?) but I'm glad that my girls are not the only "big" kids in Level 1. My 3 are down on the right - you really can't see them that well. I was self conscious with the camera...unlike some other moms who paraded out on the deck although we were told not to. Two weeks and then I hope we'll be able to go to the pool. One mom; 5 kids; no lessons has been too scary for me to even consider - I wouldn't do it with two kids - and then three little ones - four - I couldn't put it off any longer. The backyard sprinkler, kiddie pool or occasional trip to the sprayground isn't enough for the girls who want to SWIM!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Im not a fan of the bikinis either.
Post a Comment