Pages

September 23, 2010

two front teeth


I've had a cold and was feeling miserable so when Michaela started acting fussy, got a runny nose, a fever, I thought she was sick, too. Then I noticed her two front teeth poking through on top. Poor baby!


She's been keeping her mouth closed more, drawing her top lip down over her tender gums. That, and the fact that the hair around her ears is beginning to curl as it grows, gives her a different look.

I removed two names from my list of mothers with babies on the sidebar. Judy and Jennie's babies turned 1-year old this month. Before I know it, it will be down to me...she's growing up way too fast!


I will miss little unique things about her like her growl and the way she crosses her fingers.  I've been trying to get a picture of this for months! 


I'm so glad I started keeping this blog - to remember all this stuff.  I was reading back through the last few years, tagging the 'funny' things that the kids have said that I recorded and realized how much I'd forgotten already...like Teresa on the night we were going to have Indian for dinner.  :)

No comments: